Introductory Massage Special
$50 FOR 1 HOUR
$30 FOR 30 MINUTES
*One time introductory rate. Limit 1 per person.
Massage Therapy Benefits and Types of Massage
Our massage therapists are highly skilled and clinically trained to be the best of the best. They are specially skilled in providing the following types of massage:
- Swedish Massage – A light pressure technique that promotes increased circulation and relaxation. Recommended for people who prefer not to have deep pressure massages.
- Deep Tissue Massage – A massage pressure technique that uses firm pressure to reach deeper layers of muscle and the tissue surrounding muscles. It’s used for chronic aches and pain to help alleviate chronic muscle tension
- Sports Massage – A technique focused on specific sports related muscle pain and injuries to help enhance athletic performance. Typically, it entails deep pressure techniques.
- Myofascial Release – A technique of massage that is utilized to loosen up shortened/contracted muscles throughout the body. Fascia is the outer connective tissue that surrounds various muscles groups throughout the body, when shortened they can cause pain and dysfunction. This technique is utilized during both light and deep pressure massages.
- Trigger Point Therapy – A technique of massage that is utilized to release trigger points throughout the body. Trigger points, more commonly known as “muscle knots,” tend to form in over-worked muscles and can lead to pain and dysfunction. This technique is utilized during deep pressure massages only.
- Clinical Massage – A pain and injury focused technique that involves the therapist performing passive stretching of various joints during the duration of the massage. Based on the injury, this technique can involve light or deep pressure
Cost of Massage Therapy
The cost of massage at GCIH varies depending on whether you decide to enroll in our massage membership plan or prefer to pay-as-you-go.